This is a FREE workshop for the basics of git & GitHub
You’ve heard about Git and GitHub and you know that’s a hot topic right now for developers? Well being able to understand how developers deploy code is vital! So we will finally tell what a ‘commit’, a ‘push’ or a ‘conflict’ actually is.
In this workshop you will:
• Initialise a repo
• Do some commits, on master
• Introduce the concept of branches
• Push the code on GitHub (with remotes)
• Talk about team collaboration and Pull Requests
• **Bonus: Put your website online in 10 seconds with GitHub Pages (https://pages.github.com/)**
Add a startup, accelerator or investor.
Sign up for our monthly members generated upates.